Listen on FaithTalk 570AM & 910AM, 100.3FM & 102.1FM
Monday5:00AM - 5:30AM, 11:30AM - 12:00PM
Tuesday5:00AM - 5:30AM, 11:30AM - 12:00PM
Wednesday5:00AM - 5:30AM, 11:30AM - 12:00PM
Thursday5:00AM - 5:30AM, 11:30AM - 12:00PM
Friday5:00AM - 5:30AM, 11:30AM - 12:00PM
Sunday7:00AM - 7:30AM
Teens and Anxiety
Are Christians exempt from anxiety and depression? Pastor and author David Murray experienced a couple of burnouts firsthand and talks about his faithful wife's bout with depression that left her incapacitated and unable to sleep or pray. Murray reminds us we are not disembodied spirits. When our . . .
- Teens and Anxiety - 10/28/2020
- Facing Unemployment Together - 10/27/2020
- The Shock of Being Let Go - 10/26/2020
- The Power A Wife Has For Building Intimacy In Marriage - 10/23/2020
- Raising Kids Of Faith - 10/22/2020
- Humility, Civility, and Unity in Political Discourse, Part 2 - 10/21/2020
- Additional FamilyLife Today®
Featured Offer from FamilyLife Today®
Join us LIVE on Facebook for a 3-part series with Bob Lepine!
You'll grab sneak peeks of his new Love Like You Mean It Video Series, plus live teaching and Q&A time with Bob--and be encouraged by virtual community. Join us each Thursday from October 29-November 12, 7:00 CST.